Haar Windcheater - Olive £135.00
Haar Windcheater - Olive - £135.00
- Lightweight overhead jacket with half-zip fastening
- Soft shell showerproof nylon
- Mesh-lined body
- Front kangaroo mesh-lined pocket
- Concealed hood inside zip-fastened collar
- Elasticated cuffs and waist
- Rear scorecard pocket with Sounder star embroidery
- Signature Sounder ball marker and patch
A haar is a cold sea fog, often found on the east coast of Scotland during the summer months. Warm air passing over the cool waters of the North Sea drifts inland, engulfing the classic links courses of Angus, Fife and East Lothian in a cool, damp fog and creating eerie atmosphere - when it might be shorts and t-shirt weather just a mile or two inland.
Unsuspecting visitors might get caught out by the sudden drop in temperature, but canny locals know that carrying an extra layer in their golf bag is always a good idea - which is exactly where our Haar Jacket comes in.
Made from a lightweight soft-shell nylon, this mesh-lined overhead jacket packs up small enough to squeeze into a pocket, even on your single-strap Sunday bag. A concealed hood will give you some additional protection if the mist turns to rain, while big pockets are the front and rear have plenty of space to keep everything important out of the elements. An embroidered Star logo and signature Sounder ball marker and patch finish things off.