- Mid-weight 100% cotton corduroy
- Relaxed waist fit and tapered, cropped length
- Grown-on waistband with self fabric belt loops
- Single front pleat detail
- Concealed button fly with corozo nut buttons
- Angled front jet pockets
- Straight rear welt pockets with pocket profile stitch detail
- Tonal triple thread stitch detail running down outer leg
- Unlined, with internal seams neatly bound in 100% cotton poplin
- Garment-dyed for depth of colour
- Signature Sounder ball marker patch on back pocket
- Made in Portugal
Our stylish and super-comfortable Good Walk Chinos are designed to be worn frequently and with pleasure.
The mid-weight organic cotton and garment-dye gives our chinos a softness and character that will last many rounds and many washes. You might buy them to wear on the golf course, but before you know it you'll be wearing them on a daily basis.
Our Good Walk Chino has a pleated front and is designed to be worn with a looser and lower fit.