- Ultra-fine 100% pima cotton knit
- Sounder half star embroidery to the forearm
- Comfortable breathable lightweight fabric
- Year round wardrobe staple
- Can be worn on or off the course
- Machine washable
- Sustainable and biodegradable
Our Fine Cut polo range is made with a lightweight 100% pima cotton fabric that’s produced on state-of-the-art 14-guage Japanese knitting machines, which creates a knit that’s soft and breathable, but also itch free and machine washable. It’s basically the Muira of knitwear.
One of the hardest working pieces you can buy; wear it over a t-shirt or base layer, under a sweater or gilet, or on its own when things get a bit warmer. A piece you ca wear throughout the year.
Branded with a subtle Sounder Star logo on the forearm, the Fine Cut range is skin-friendly, biodegrable and machine-washable.