Drawcord Good Walk Chino - Tan Ripstop ₩240,000
Drawcord Good Walk Chino - Tan Ripstop - ₩240,000
- Mid-weight 97% GOTS organic cotton ripstop with 3% spandex
- Garment-dyed for softness and character
- Relaxed, tapered shape and cropped length
- Elasticated waistband with cotton drawcord
- Angled twin jet front pockets
- Straight welt pockets at back on both sides with profile stitch detail
- Triple top stitch detail in tonal thread colour running down the seam
- Sounder ball marker patch on back pocket
- Made in Portugal
Ripstop is an ultra-tough reinforced fabric that's often used in outdoor equipment - you'll find it in everything from tents and sleeping bags to sails and parachutes. We add 3% Spandex to 100% certified organic cotton to create the Ripstop version of our Good Walk Chino, for a rugged take on the original classic.
The drawcord version of our Good Walk trouser, which features an elasticated waistband and flat front, for a casual and contemporary take on a classic chino.
The organic cotton material is garment-dyed - which means the finished garment is dyed after construction, rather than colouring the fabric prior to manufacture. The result is a deep, rich colour that will age beautifully and will add character with every wear and every wash. The tough triple-seam construction and linen/cotton blend is hard-wearing and durable - you'll be sporting these for many years to come.
Designed to be worn without a belt, the waistband and tapered leg give great shape and style. Turn it up to reveal a glimpse of sock if you're feeling that way inclined.