Drawcord Good Walk Short - Sky Ripstop $148.00
Drawcord Good Walk Short - Sky Ripstop - $148.00
- Mid-weight 97% GOTS organic cotton with 3% spandex
- Elasticated drawcord waist
- Relaxed shape cut just about the knee
- Angled twin jet front pockets
- Straight welt back pockets on both side
- Triple stitch top and outer leg seam
- Signature Sounder ball marker patch
- Garment-dyed for softness and character
- Made in Portugal
With an elasticated waistband and a flat front, the Drawcord Good Walk Chino is designed to be worn without a belt for a fit that's casual, contemporary and incredibly-comfy.
We live in these during the summer months - they are smart enough for the golf course but are equally at home in the garden or at the beach. The ever-popular Drawcord Short is available in a wide selection of colours and fabrics, but they all feature the same triple-seam construction and triple-stitch top seam, making them as durable as they are comfortable.
This Ripstop variation the Drawstring Short uses a 97% cotton 3% Spandex blended fabric, creating a hard-wearing fabric that's made to last. The finished item is garment-dyed - a process that means the shorts are coloured after manufacturing (as opposed to colouring the fabric beforehand). The result is a deep and long-standing colour that will age beautifully and add character with every wear and every wash.