Fine Cut Knitted Polo - Black $132.00
- Ultra-fine 100% cotton knit
- Sounder half star embroidery to the forearm
- Comfortable breathable lightweight fabric
- Year round wardrobe staple
- Can be worn on or off the course
- Machine washable
- Sustainable and biodegradable
Our Fine Cut knitwear range is made with a lightweight 100% cotton fabric that’s produced on state-of-the-art 14-guage Japanese knitting machines, which creates a knit that’s soft and breathable, but also itch free and machine washable. It’s basically the Muira of knitwear.
After the success of our Fine Cut Half Zip pullover, we’ve used the same fabric and manufacturer to create a long-sleeve knitted polo. Wear it over a t-shirt or base layer, under a sweater or gilet, or on its own when things get a bit warmer.
Branded with a subtle Sounder Star logo on the forearm, the Fine Cut range is skin-friendly, biodegrable and machine-washable.