- Lightweight Italian polar fleece
- Overhead gilet with centre half-zip
- Deep kangaroo pocket at front
- Signature Sounder ball marker & patch
- Play Well mantra jacquard hanging loop
- Sounder brand patch back left waist
Named for the famous Ladies putting course at St Andrews rather than the mountain range in Nepal, our Himalayas fleece range is made from lightweight Italian polar fleece to keep you out there even when the wind starts whipping in from the West Sands.
Following on from the popularity of our bestselling Himalayas Gilet and Jacket, this Overhead Gilet is new for 2022. The soft Italian fleece is finished with a cotton jersey lining, and is cut with a centre half-zip and a deep kangaroo pocket to keep your hands warm and your balls cosy.
The piece is finished off with our signature Sounder ball marker and patch, and a jacquard hanging loop embroidered with our Play Well mantra.